Licensing Information

Where do I mail permit applications (building, fireworks, sign, zoning)?
Mail to Town of Grover Zoning W5161 Town Hall Rd Peshtigo WI 54157.

Who do I contact about snowplowing?
Contact the Town Chairman whose information is on the Town Board & Staff page.

How do I get a license for my dog?
To obtain a dog license, send the rabies vaccination information along with a check made out to the Town of Grover for the correct amount to: W5161 Town Hall Road, Peshtigo, WI 54157. It costs $8 if your dog is not spayed/neutered or $3 if they are. Kennel licenses are also available for $35 if you have a large number of dogs (up to 12)-usually breeders.

Who do I contact if I need information about a building permit, driveway permit, fire number or anything to do with zoning issues?
You would contact the zoning administrator. Contact information is on the town contacts page.

Who is in charge of road complaints or who do I call if there is a signage problem on a road?
Contact the Chairman or Supervisor II whose information is listed on the town contacts page.

Tax Information

My address on my tax bill is incorrect, who do I contact?
Marinette County Property Listing at (715) 732-7545

Where do I pay my taxes?
Taxes get paid to the Marinette County Treasurer at 1926 Hall Ave Marinette WI 54143. Their phone number is (715) 732-7430.

Garbage and Recycling Information

I need information on garbage/recycling or my garbage did not get picked up, who do I contact?
Lisa Witak at (715) 938-4099. Please make sure garbage is out by 6 am.

Election Information

How do I obtain an absentee ballot?
Send a written request to the town clerk at W5161 Town Hall Road Peshtigo WI 54157 or an email request to clerk@tn.grover.wi.gov. The request must include your name and address and your signature.  You can also request a ballot and get other information at myvote.wi.gov.